Friday, February 02, 2007

Welcome to February.


Hi.
I always think February is a funny month to spell. It should be spelt as it sounds Feb-ur-ary.
Any way it has to be better than January. It is the worst month for suicides. The weather is cold, it is dark and gloomy in the mornings. so all you want to do is stick you head under the blankets and go back to sleep until March. I don';t see why we (humans) don't hibinate. Wouldn't it be fantastic that come end of November to store enough food till March and curl up in a ball and sleep. Maybe it is just me being lazy.

I balls up the other day. I thought I was working Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. Wrong!!! At 9:15 on Tuesday got a call asking where I was!! IN BED WHERE ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR DAY OFF. Apparently I was in Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon. As in all day Tuesday and Wednesday but only in on Thursday afternoon. ARSE! Felt a bit of a prat. Nevermind.

Sam X

2 comments:

Kate said...

cool pics.
yes it is just you being lazy. and thank you i've been spelling february wrong for years it so much easier just put feb.
kt xx

Anonymous said...

Hello you two.

Hope you like my emergency clothing ration KT.

I think I look best on the pic with the hat up.

P.s Told you Sam use to bully me as a kid. Sill does now!!!