Friday, April 18, 2008

Bloody diet.


I'm on a diet. Been on it since Sunday. Stuggling because I'm bored and when I'm bored I eat. So instead of eating I've started cooking, but then I want to lick the mix, and eat the results. HELP. Got brownies in the oven at the moment. I really should do some work, but I can't be bothered. I want to look super for summer and Hollys wedding. I've been trying on strapless dresses, but they don;t suit me because I'm fat and have fat arms. Think I'm driving John batty because I record everything I eat (weighwatchers). Now I can smell brownies, I added extra chocolate in them. Plus all week I've been wanting a pint, a cool, sweet, lovely pint. Bugger I'm crap at this. Going to eat a rice cracker. Bye.

2 comments:

Petula Wright said...

Good luck with the diet! Try Skinny Cow ice cream. It's great and very low in calories. I watch what I eat too and I was exercising (haven't this week). Maybe try to think of it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. Diets are temporary and give temporary results.

Oh, good luck finding a dress too, I have fat arms as well and I find that a wrap or cap sleeps or even a small cropped jacket can minimize those arms! Oh yea, another tip: My daughter is going to the prom and she has fat arms as well and the halter style dresses look great on her.

Nairobian Perspective said...

interesting blog you have here,nice posts