Friday, August 27, 2010

4 months today.

Well we have reach the 4 month stage. I have started to get a bump now and have brought some maternity clothes, which are dead comfy. In the book it says that baby should now begin to hear and react to light. John sometimes reads to him. Last night I was shining a bright torch at him to seem if I would feel him move. there wasn't any reaction, I think it is still too early. Also today played it some calming music though speakers, again no reaction. Think maybe I'm annoying it, I wouldn't like bright light and loud music being played if I'm trying to have a kip.
I have been very busy today, being creative. I will put a picture on next time as it is a surprise for someone.
School holidays are nearly over, which is good because I'm bored. I like working, and earning money. They messed up my pay this month, so that needs sorting out.
Right I'm being told to bring the washing in, so I have better go.
x

No comments: