Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week 9. First midwife appointment.

So today was a big day. My first midwifes appointment. This time, unlike all the others, I was on my own. John was looking after James as he is ill at the moment. So, most of the hours appointment was filling forms relating to my, Johns and our families health. Followed by a list of No Nos, which seem to have got longer since the last time. Bang goes the crafty McFluffy or Mr. Whippy. Bang goes the McDonald's milkshake. Since when was they on the list? I don't think I can last 9 months without a creme egg McFluffy. Another big whoops happen over the weekend. We went to a farm park, which had a petting bit. No petting the sheep or goats or cows or chickens. Whoops. No digging in the garden without gloves because of cat poo same with washing mucking potatoes!
Another surprised was a blood test, didn't expect that. Maybe that's a good thing because I'm not a big fan of them.
Apart from feeling sick after I've eaten everything (touch wood) seems to be going well. I won't truly relax until I have a scan picture in my hand.

No comments: