Saturday, July 24, 2010

11 weeks (nearly)

It won't be long before I will up load these posts I have been writing. All close family and friends now know. Just waiting until my scan on the 3rd and then everyone else will find out. Still no sign of a bump. Itching to buy things for him. There is a lovely moses basket on Ebay, and I keep looking at cots and pushchairs on there too. Will have to sit tight a little longer. I'm still sanding down dorrs at the moment. I wish I hadn't started. They need to be finished and painted by the 14th Aug because that is when we get the new carpets in. I still have a door and half to go and the cupboards to do. John is helping me. Then when that is done we are going to start on the spare room and paint it ready for Feb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site clearmystudentdebt.blogspot.com
Is this possible?