Sunday, July 24, 2011

Going to try hard.


From now on I'm going to try hard and write this thing at least 3 times a week. I think it will be a good way to remember thing, 1, because I have still got baby brain and 2, it is like a diary and would be nice to remember important thing that have happened. So once again this is a catch up post. I will try and keep it short.

Baby was born on the 20th Feb 2011. He was 8lb 15oz and born at 01:04 in the morning. Waters broke at 09:00 on the Saturday morning. Lots of pain the whole thing wasn't good. Drug do not help. We named him James George Metcalf.

He is now 22 weeks today. He was a miserable thing to begin with. He had upset tummy until he was about 17weeks. But he is now very smiley and lovely. Today he was on his tummy and managed to move to get a toy. I wouldn't call it crawling but it is getting there.

Swimming with him and Marly tomorrow, looking forward to it.




No comments: