Wednesday, May 04, 2016

At last a bit of Sunshine.

It is amazing how a little bit of sun brightens the whole family. I have enjoyed the last few days in the sun. Yesterday I spent the morning at the allotment while Penny was at nursery and Izzy was asleep. Managed to get quite a bit done. I'm feeling quite please with myself as so far, apart from a bit of digging, I've done it all by myself. James has decided he would, like a garden down there, so we pooped down after tea and found him a section and planted some lettuces.
Day Penny, Izzy and I when to Little Acorns followed by lunch at the cafe. Penvy got her haircut, then while we waited for Daddy we watched the ducklings. We also saw a ladybird. Then we all walked to meet James. James planted some seeds in his garden, then we had tea outside followed by John getting the swingball out. Lovely evening I'm now going to end the day with a special coffee followed by a glass of wine in the garden. I'm feeling rather happy and relaxed at the moment. All is good with the world.

No comments: