Friday, January 15, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi.
I have decided to start blogging again. I haven't done this for 6 months. I hope I remember how to do it.
Will update you on my absence 6 months. Still doing supply teaching and loving it. I have started a new hobby, have been doing it since June, which is why I have not been blogging. Jewellery making. Loving it. Normally when I start something like this, it is a craze that last 10 weeks, I buy all the stuff and then get bored. For example Wine making, pottery painting, making juggling balls, and sewing.
Will post some pictures up of the pretty things I have been making. I think it also helps that I have tried to sell a few things at craft shows. I make just enough to cover cost and to buy a few more beads.
What else..... oh my sister is getting married later this year. So big party.
I'm turning 30. OMG.

Bye for now.
Sam


No comments: