Thursday, May 31, 2012

School and home

I have really enjoyed being in school these last 2 weeks. It has made me realise how much I miss having my own class and planning for them and also knowing levels and next steps. It has also made me realise how little time I would have with James, if I worked full time. I rush round in the mornings and hardly see him before I go, then when I get home I make tea, then maybe 2 hours top before it is his bed time. I'm perhaps going to have to think about a part time job, that way it might be the best of both worlds.

I also miss out on the silly little thing he does. Yesterday according to John, he was outside. I was busy filling the big watering can up by using his bucket and tipping it in. He had seen watch John water the fruit bushes and wanted a go. He carried it over to the pots but couldn't lift it high enough to get them. So instead he took some of the soil out of the pot put it on the floor and watered the soil.

Today he has been yelling at ostrichs.

No comments: