Friday, November 03, 2006



Hi.
The interviews are over. The Yesterday when really well. I was quite pleased with myself. The lesson I had to teach didn't go so good though. Heard this morning that I didn't get that job. I think I was expecting to much on the first interview I get to get the job. I did however have a lovely time at the school and it did seem like a great place to work.

Today was for supply teaching. Hopefully they will be able to at least give me two days a week. We shall see.

John is taking me away for the weekend, which is nice of him. Though it is me driving and arranging the b&b. It will be nice to get away after sure a rubbishy week. We are going to go to Settle in Yorkshire. It is really nice and pretty therefore. We are meant to spending Saturday wandering around the town and probably eating a great deal. Sunday we are going walking. I'm so looking forward to it.

Sam X

No comments: