Thursday, November 30, 2006

Update


Hi.
Sorry it has been a while since I have posted a blog. I have been very busy. Firstly I have become a radio star. Well nearly! I did a short review on the new James Bond film on the local radio station. Was very impressed that I said I would do it. Normally I shy away from things like that and think I'm just going to make an idiot of myself.

I have also been teaching. Have done four days altogether, really enjoying it.

Have been shopping for Christmas like crazy. Feeling a little left out so treated myself to a top and a sparkling ring from eBay.

Have had a fantastic week. Hopefully next will be similar.

Sam X

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh my god you are amazing i guess it was you who sent me Hugh Laurie keyring!!!! it's fantastic my mate keeps telling me to stop licking it but she just doesn't understand, she didn't understand when i was licking the computer because colin firth was on it either!!!!!
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
love Kt xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton