Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Raining

God I'm so bored. It is still raining.
Got paid so really want to go shopping and spend money. At the moment I have a thing about buying stuff for when I move out. But at the rate I'm going I will probably still be living with my Dad until I'm forty with a room stuff of useless stuff like, coffee jars and spatulas. Also trying to save for when I move out so defeating the object if I go and spend the day shopping for stuff I don't really need. Plus I went and brought two new dresses the other day.
Maybe the rain is good. I'm saving money, not driving so therefore saving petrol and I could use this time to make myself a better person, rather than play on the Internet all day or watch rubbish daytime telly. If I was still a student this would be a perfect day.
Sam X

No comments: