Thursday, December 05, 2013

Procrastinating and cake.

Procrastinating - The art of putting what you should be doing by doing something pointless, irrelevant and eating cake. I am an expert and for the last week I have cleaned the cupboards, sorted Penny's old clothes, bleached the shower and eaten lots of cake. Why? Because I'm avoiding ringing up the supply agency and signing back with them.
My maternity leave is due to finish at the end of this month. The thought of going back at the moment fills me with dread, the early mornings, the not knowing if I'm working or not, the irregular money and most importantly missing the children. I know I'm lucky compared with some who have to work fill time and put their children in child care. However, needs must and tomorrow I really need to ring the agency or clean the cooker.

No comments: