Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Our little girl is 2.

Happy birthday to our youngest, Izzy.

You are such a sweetie. Easy going, happy, contented little thing.
You coming running to me, when I've finished work with the biggest hug, smile and kiss.
If I go out of the door to a different room for 5mins, when I come back you great me like you have seen me in ages.
You play happily on your own and with your big brother and sister.
When we pick James and Penny up to school you run to them, like a slow mo love scene in a film, eending in a gigantic hug and kiss, especially from James.
You are into everything, drawers, climbing.
You copy Penny like a hero worshipper, you are very luck that most of the time Penny will play with you and is happy to drag you around with her.
I love listening to you and Penny talk in the mornings, even though you have limited speech, Penny seems to know exactly what you are saying and responds back, both chatting away.
You are starting to comft people when they are sad. You pass Dolly to Penny when she is upset and stroke people gently.
You can count up to 10 impressing everyone around you and say please and thank you.
You find new things fascinating, whether it is a spider, fly, leave, stone, broken car wheel or the bin. You say a soft "wow" and investigate.
You are my darling and I love you more than ever, I'm looking forward to watching you explore the world around you, growing and learning and finding your way.

Happy birthday.


No comments: