Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hi.
Sorry it has been so long since I have put up a post. I been really busy. I'm still working at the Holiday camp, though looking for a better paid job. I have also joined a supply teaching agency, so I will see how that goes.

I think I have officially become an adult. When out on Friday night with a friend, ended getting far too drunk. Regretted the next day. I have finally decided that drinking that much is not worth the morning after. I feel that this revelation has but me firmly into to adulthood, thought I'm not sure if I will stay. Don't get me wrong I'm not going to stop and become a T total hermit. But I am going to steady and pace myself.

Also Don't know if anyone can help but I'm having trouble posting photo's from my camera. What I'm I doing wrong?

Sam X

No comments: