Friday, October 27, 2006


Hi.
Feeling a little bit better today. Not because my boss realised what a fool he is to get rid of the only person in the shop who does work (or appears to be doing work). But because I am going away for the weekend to brandy wharf cider house (see picture) to see a friend from uni and to drown my sorrows and to numb the feeling of rejection.

We are also so celebrating the fact that we are graduating. Not going to the graduation though, it sound too expensive. Maybe me and Hol can hire a cape and hat, role up a bit of paper and strike a pose????

Sam x

3 comments:

Kate said...

have a good weekend away it looks dead peaceful there. xxx

Anonymous said...

I think you will find your 26yrs old girl! Which kinda blows the "i'm honest" statement right out of the water ;-)

Anonymous said...

Prob was 23 when started the blog! Needs updating ;-)