Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dreaming in Chocolate.


I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I've had enough of chocolate. I have been extremly busy making chocolate truffle and desserts. I'm sick to death of it. I can't even manage to lick the bowls out.

I started out by making a few Delia Smith truffles, just to try them. They were a big success. So I thought I would make a few for Christmas presents for people. Then my Dad asked me to make some more for his girlfriends kids, as they are coming down at the weekend. I am totally chocolated out.

Plus I've made chocolate torte for dessert for the weekend.

The chocolates do look good though. I'm quite impressed with myself as I hate cooking of any sort.

Right had to go, got masses of ironing to do before Dad get back, otherwise he will think I've done nothing but watch TV all morning.

Love Sam X

PS I'm going to look round a local school tomorrow morning. Quite nervous about it as I really want this job.

No comments: