Saturday, December 23, 2006

HAVE A FANTATIC AND AMAZING CHRISTMAS


Hi. MERRY CHRISTMAS

This is will probably be my last blog until after Christmas, so I hope you all have a fantastic time.
I going to see family in Grimsby this year. Really looking forward to it.

I have quite a few things still left to do. I have to finish off a Christmas cake for my gramdma. It still needs icing. I need to finish off my chocolates, as I got bored of doing them so just bunged them in the freezer. I also have some wrapping to do. John is also coming down today at some point.
Tomorrow Col and her new family are coming for dinner then we are all going to the Christingale at the church.

Christmas eve we are allowed a chocolate off the tree, thought I think someone has been poaching them before hand, and a sherry. Then it is time for bed until Father Christmas arrives.

No comments: