Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shopping Hell



Arrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD! I will never go Christmas shopping on a Saturday again. It is full of crazy people with kids in pushchairs. I only brought one thing. It took me three quaters of an hour too get a car parked.

The Christmas Market was manic, couldn't get near any stalls. I think it has got a lot tackier than it use to be. Every other stall is selling flashing Santas hats and rather randomly Flashing bunny ears (Maybe left over from Easter). It use to have loads more novel craft things, now it is the same old tat.

Going to stay in bed with John all day tomorrow recovering.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Sam X

2 comments:

Darren Upton said...

I was in Lincoln last year - the crowds were terrible.

Santa's nearly here....

Ho ho ho
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now