I got a bit of a fright the other day. I happened to glance at a photo and though, ohh that me I can't remember going there. On closer inspection and to my horror (no offence Mum) it wasn't me but my Mum. This got me thinking about how I'm gradually morphing into her.
- I've started wearing scarves. Not chunky warm scarves outside but flimsy fabric ones indoors.
- I've become to enjoy gardening. It used to be a dread chore.
- I got through everyones names before I get to the right one.
- I start a topic of conversation don't end it and start another.
- I now like handbags. I use to be a stick your money and card in your pocket person.
- And the handbag is full of tissues (mostly used), a loose mint and I can never find my keys.
I'm sure there are many more. I told John that I was turning into my Mum, his comment is unprintable incase she is reading this.