- The way you used to hold your ear to help you fall asleep.
- The way you curled up in a ball around my hand, while I was winding up.
- I miss having you in the Moses basket in our room, so I could just look at you.
- I miss your tiny baby cry, now you just yell.
- I miss you tucking your leg up, curling up and sleeping on my chest.
- I miss the hair you had when you was first born.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Penny. 6 things I miss about you already.
The 9 months of worrying and waiting for you to arrive seemed to take forever. Now you are 6 months old and it whizzed by so quickly. You have already grown and changed so much that I could write pages on it. However, I have limited myself to 6 things that I miss about you.